Wow 11 posts plus this one. All documenting our trip. I had to do it in stages as my life revolves around my 2 boys and my adorable 3 day home girls! They will all be waking up shortly and I plan to spend the rest of my afternoon with all of them in the backyard on this 2nd last warm day in August!
Here are some final pictures for now...
Our last stop in Hinton, Alberta for a potty break and to stretch our legs.
The A&W had a train outside which Jonah thought was great.
One story for amusement:
The A&W had NO baby change table in the washroom, they said it is "unsanitary". Which is true for washrooms in general. In my mind it is no different than hundreds of strangers sitting on the same toilet tank, but you better be cleaning your washrooms, I hope! As should cleaning a baby change table be part of washroom cleanliness!! Needless to say I had to change my giant baby Logan on their bathroom counter (which they told me to use, how that is better I do not know) with his legs in the sink!
Conductor Jonah, ringing the train bell.
1 comment:
Sometimes I just change Maya in our car because some restaurants don't have the change tables. CRAZY!
Post a Comment