Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fun in the Sun


Logan crawled like a crab on the grass all week! He didn't like the way it felt on his knees, but get up and walk all ready kid, hehe!


My cousin Jaclyn (the boys '2nd cousin') and Logan hanging out! Jaclyn is 15 years old, and was working at Camp this year, she would come down and hang with us on her time off. I was her age when she was Jonah's age and came here to Pine Lake Camp with my aunt and uncle for holidays! Now here she is with my kids.


My Cousin Robyn with Logan at the campfire we went to on Monday night. Robyn was a camper at Music camp, that was going on while we were there in "upper camp". She visited often too, but not as much as we would have liked to have seen the girls.
Miss you both, we'll talk on Facebook :)

1 comment:

Kirst said...

I like the crab walk. I wonder why kids don't like grass so much. Looks like you guys had a great holiday. It's always nice to get away.