Monday, December 18, 2006

Our Weekend



Jonah climbed into the baby exersaucer on sunday morning.
I brought Logan into bed with us to nurse him on sunday and then Jonah joined us, so here are all of my BOYS, including Packer!

Friday Night
- We stayed in and didn't do much of anything, we watched ELF with Jonah. That is a great movie!

Saturday - I went for my first ever professional massage, WONDERFUL! I also got a pedicure with it, it was a great 2 1/2 hours alone. Keith went to a movie with Dwight (keith's first movie at a theatre since Logan was born, I still haven't been to one, but I got a massage!). Keith & Dwight even had the thetre to themselves until one guy came in during the previews. Dwight was choked he even came and sat in THEIR row.
Then we had our 3rd or 4th (can't remember, 3 for sure) annual Christmas couple's dinner with Brian/Chrissy, Dwight/Tracy, Brad/Tara & this year Steve/Sue joined us. We went to Red Lobster, MMMM delicious. We waited 2 hrs for a table, but so worth it. My parent's survived, even though they ran out of my milk. Logan still wouldn't take it from the bottle for them but I sent a syringe in case, and he took it from that. I guess he was hungry enough for the syringe, but forget that nasty bottle nipple. Not for my "boob man".

Sunday - We stayed in from church in the morning. At night, we had the Annual Salvation Army Thank-You Edmonton Christmas concert at the Winspear. It was really really good this year. Tyler Hamilton (from Canadian Idol) was the guest, my Mom was one of his back-up singers, she was pretty pumped to be chosen. Jonah went on stage and Tyler read all the kids the christmas story. It is so neat to go because we will see people from the other churches in edmonton we haven't seen in a year. We saw friends from E3C and St.Albert, of course this year we have 2 boys instead of 1, so it is so nice to see them again.

Quite a busy but very good weekend, and now we begin the week before christmas. I have lots planned for the kids in the day home this week to get the really excited about christmas. We will be making a gingerbread house, ornament cookies, watching christmas movies and making ornament stars with their own picture on it. I took all of the kids pictures last week and sent tthem to be developed on the weekend, but their machine is broken and I submitted them online so I hope it gets fixed and I get them in the next day or two!

2 comments:

Kirst said...

What a busy weekend. A massage hey. I've never been for a pro one. I think every mom deserves lots of pampering. We don't get it enough. Sounds like you guys are going to have lots of fun at the dayhome this week. See you on the weekend.
P.S. I'm glad you posted again. I've missed your more regular posts.

Miranda said...

Aren't massages great?! Funny picture of Jonah...Isabelle did the same thing a few weeks ago. Hope you have a great Christmas!