Monday, December 11, 2006

KING!

Jonah was on 'stage' for the first time yesterday in church. He played a King with the primary sunday school class. He was so cute, and I was so proud of him, of course he started laughing half way through because they started banging the backdrop making it rock back and forth. I borught my camera to church and my batteries died when I went to take his picture so thanks to Auntie Sarah who came to the rescue and got pictures of this FIRST for Jonah!!

3 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

How Cute! I remember the days when I played Mary. There were many of them over the years! I doubt Maya will get the chance to play her, unless they want to use a blue-eyed light hair Mary. I'm sure her hair will darken up but not her eyes. They will probably stay blue. (not that any of this matters for a 4 or 5 year-old Mary....haha.)

sarah said...

yay me! haha. I'm so glad i had my camera with me. He looked so adorable. I was so proud of him!

Kirst said...

He looks so grown up. What a cutie!