Friday, December 29, 2006

Merry Christmas 2006


I know this post is a little late. We had a wonderful Christmas, Jonah was a lot of fun, he unwraps so well now. He got to open twice as many gifts because he helped open all of Logan's too! We were all spoiled by everyone. I get to go for another massage, woohoo, this mother of two is weighing on me, especially in my back. Why didn't anyone warn me about two, 1 was awesome, 2 kinda sucks right now. They are both wonderful, but it is HARD! How do you moms of two out there do it?? Or do you just keep your mouth shut. I am also a mother of 5 M-F, which probably adds to my childcare stress! But this is what I love to do, I just need my massages to go with it!!
The other night Jonah joined us in our bed at 4am, which he occasionally does, only this time he came NAKED! p.j's off and diaper too. I felt this naked bum climbing on me and it wasn't Keith. we got him a new diaper, he is definitely not at the stage to sleep in the buck yet. He was complaining he was too hot (just like Keith), but we insisted he needed a diaper. Even though he is usually dry every morning, I did not want pee in my bed.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

It is hard with 2. Especially at this stage...Zoƫ wants to be held all the time and Isabelle has been sick so she wants Mommy too. I usually just don't complain but a massage sounds really good right about now.
Glad you had a good Christmas. All the best in the New Year!

Lori said...

Yes 2 is much harder than 1, but complaining doesn't really get us very far. Massages sound good Enjoy!!!! Happy New year to you.

Lindsey said...

AAAHHHH!! Look at that cute little bum!!!! Such a cute picture!

Ben said...

What a cute nephew :D When he isn't blowing his stack ;)