On Thursday, Logan turned 4 months old! I don't know what he weighs, he goes for his 4 month shots this thursday night so I will find out then. Although I was curious as he is very chunky and heavy, and the difference on the scale with me holding him was 19 pounds!! He is probably close to that as he was 16 pounds a month ago.
Here is Logan & Jonah having a bath together. Logan outgrew the other baby tub we had, and he hated his baths, but since he has been in this one with the lounger in it he will kick and play for a bit. Jonah loved dumping water on him.
Here is Logan & Jonah having a bath together. Logan outgrew the other baby tub we had, and he hated his baths, but since he has been in this one with the lounger in it he will kick and play for a bit. Jonah loved dumping water on him.
1 comment:
19 pounds wow. Your kids are always going to be bigger than mine. oh well. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
Post a Comment