Thursday, July 27, 2006

We're in and ONLINE....

Well, we got our house on saturday July 15th and did a LOT of reno's the following week and last saturday the 22nd when it was 35 degrees, we moved all our stuff in. I unpacked the computer this week and we are back up and running but it has taken me a while to come post, we have so much to unpack so I can try and rest a bit maybe before the baby comes. I have lots to post to update the past month of our life. So stay tuned and check often I will update as time, boxes and Jonah allow!! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back up and running, welcome back!

Anonymous said...

missed hearing from ya! Hope things settle quickly!

Anonymous said...

I am so pumped for you guys to be in your new house. Hopefully there is something for me to help you guys with on the 29th when I get home :D

I have to see you guys it has been way way way to long :D

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. Hope your move went smoothly.

Anonymous said...

You must be hurtin'! I cannot imagine moving at this stage in my pregnancy. I hope you took it easy!
Looking forward to more updates.

Anonymous said...

She did not take it easy, I think my sister has been secretly replaced by a robot.

Anonymous said...

Been missing you. Feel free to drop by sometime with Jonah...you can put your feet up and the kids can play in the pool. :) Glad the move went well despite the hot weather...you poor girl! I am so anxious to see this new babe!