Getting some Uncle Rob time, Jonah has learned from his daddy that Rob is for beating up:)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Nice pictures! It was good to see Rob again too. Looks like you all had a great time. By the way, did Rob write the blog under this one? Seems like his sense of humor....haha!
Can't wait to see your new belly pics. I am also measuring low and I am still 51 days away from my due date. I feel huge though!
1 comment:
Nice pictures! It was good to see Rob again too. Looks like you all had a great time. By the way, did Rob write the blog under this one? Seems like his sense of humor....haha!
Can't wait to see your new belly pics. I am also measuring low and I am still 51 days away from my due date. I feel huge though!
Hugs,
Tammy
Post a Comment