
Here is my belly from 5 weeks ago at 33+ weeks, I have not taken a belly pic in a while, which I will do now that I am 38 weeks and 2 weeks or so away. This is the last day we had the old house and we took one last walk around and I had Keith take a picture of me in front of our castle wall fence we built last year.
As far as baby goes, Last Tuesday (1 1/2 weeks ago) I had an ultrasound and baby was head down and weighed approx. 6 pounds 6 ounces, I could not get a picture as he was sideways facing the placenta and she could not get a good view of his face, but he is still a HE as far as the technician is concerned and it was the same lady as last time. I went back to the doctor yesterday as I now go once a week, baby has dropped since last week, my belly is not measuring as high for my fundal height. I am not dilating or anything yet but that doesn't mean much, I was 1cm a week before I ended up being induced with Jonah because he was not coming on his own, so no baby this week, thank goodness, I have lots still to unpack!
Back to the doctor on Wednesday...
Preggo 38 weeks 14 days to go
2 comments:
I am so excited for you! Man these pregnancies seem to be going by fast. I cannot belive that Zoƫ is already here and that she's 2 months!!! Time flies!
You look great! Not much longer, yay!
Post a Comment