
This may be my last post for a while, we will not have internet for about a month, we will be living with my in-laws and they do not have internet or a computer hooked up.
This post is dedicated to my beautiful husband. When Keith was home at lunch today I had him go through a box in our closet and tell me what I could pack up from it and we came across a picture from 10 years ago today, June 21st 1996, the day we started dating! Crazy hey, so for the rest of today he keeps saying happy anniversary to me, we haven't celebrated this date since we got married 5 years ago, but we have been "together" for 10 years today, and here we are buying our 2nd house, 7 weeks away from our 2nd child, have an unbelievably cute and smart son, and we couldn't have a better life.
I Thank God for all of the amazing blessings in my life and I know He is the reason I have the life I do and am so thankful He is in control. He keeps giving and giving even though I don't deserve it.
Happy Anniversary...I love you Keith (daddy)!
CHOW for a little bit...
Preggo 33 weeks 49 days to go!!
6 comments:
Wow, I remember that date like it was yesterday! I think I even have a picture of you and Keith from that summer when we went up to the top of the gondola in Banff. You were both sitting on a rock up there. Man - time flies!
Hey Tammy, actually we didn't know you yet then, we didn't meet you until a year later, the next summer 1997. you got your history mixed up a bit. You actually didn't know us when we started dating that year and that summer I was in BC with my family for the majority of it, Keith & I talked lots on the phone and sent each other letters via snail mail, they were in the box with the picture too!!
ACTUALLY Beth, I met Keith a few days after you and him started dating. I remember because he was all giddy and wouldn't stop calling you from camp. Dwight and I got together right around the same time. 1997 was when everyone else was at camp and your first year on staff. I graduated high school in 1996 and went straight to work at Pine Lake. I remember it very well. A few people were even teasing Keith about dating you because you were so much younger than he was. They were saying that you should just "drive up to camp to visit him" but I don't think you had your lisence by then. I have a crazy memory like that.
Yes, I never knew you yet though, I met you later. Driving from B.C would have been tough especially since yes I only had my learners at the time. my dad said he let me date him even though we are 5 years apart because he didn't think it would last, but our love for each other conquered!! Did we go to Banff that year when I got back from B.C??
Yes I think it was towards the end of the summer that we went up to Banff. I didn't really know you then, but we spent that day together. I remember that you had a SHORT haircut...am I right?!
LOVE conquors all! Glad you are both happily married with a beautiful family!
Hugs,
Tam
Are you in the hospital yet? What's happening???
Post a Comment