Thursday, June 15, 2006

Mom & Jonah!


That smile is so priceless! I love that kid. Yesterday we went to my prenatal, and I have gained 2 pounds in the last 2 weeks, YAY! He is still head down and is quite low, not engaging or anything but low which is funny because I am still not getting any relief under my ribs, he must be a tall boy. I was so tired when we got home from the doctor as Jonah and I took the bus over there, I can't fo that anymore, I slept for 2 hours in the afternoon with Jonah. I go back in 2 weeks and then 2 weeks after that (almost 37 weeks preggo), I have an appointment with one more ultrasound to check on his size and position and to check my c-section scar to evaluate my chances of having a natural birth, he still says I am good to go and try but they do the ultrasound so they know exactly how the baby is in there to come out because I am now a high risk with a previous c-section.
I must go, Jonah wants more for breakfast.
Man he is growing up so fast, he just got out the dog food and fed Packer, his bowls were empty and I have been too lazy to fill them up yet! What an observant little boy!
Chow
32 weeks preggo 56 days to go.Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute that Jonah fed Packer.

Anonymous said...

Man they grow up fast don't they?! When I had my ultrasound done at 22 weeks, the baby was head down so I am hoping he/she doesn't move TOO much over the next little while because I don't want to end up having a c-section. I hope you have a great delivery and you don't have to go through it either. My friend is 33 weeks preggo and she is already having contractions. The doctor put her on bed rest because she was doing too much in and out of the house. So be careful or else that baby could come sooner than you think.

We are 93 days away:) YIPPEE!

Tammy

Anonymous said...

Jonah is just way too adorible

Anonymous said...

Jonah is looking so much like you! I wish I was there to see him gorw up & welcome the new baby! In my prayers - miss you

Anonymous said...

I really hope you get a VBAC. Wishing you lots of luck!