My little princess turned 3 months old on Sunday. I can't believe how fast time is flying. She is getting so strong and big. She is in 3-6 month clothes but I am trying to squeeze some of her 0-3 outfits on her cause they are so cute and I am not emotionally ready to pack them away!!
I weighed her and she is 14 lbs 9 oz and 24" tall. She has gained 2 pounds in 1 month. She is not slowing down at all, which is typical for our children. They gain it and don't look back. She is still nursing every 3 hours and still through the night, but I enjoy our night time cuddle in bed. She is very quiet and doesn't wake Keith which is good. I hear her squirming and bring her into bed with me from her bassinet beside me and feed her laying down, we usually both fall back to sleep and then I move her back to her bassinet for another 3 hours or so. She is a great baby and I am so glad I have her during this time, she is definitely a major blessing to us.
One more day at home with all 3 kids, Jonah starts Kindergarten tomorrow, He goes in the afternoon. He is excited as am I, I just wish it was full days, the 3 hours in the afternoon will go by so quick I hope I can get things done during that time. I'll have to plan things for just the morning or just the afternoon so as to get him dropped of in time and picked up in time.
We are off to Calgary this weekend with our best friends Andrew and Jenn. We are going to Calaway park, Banff possibly and the Zoo. Very excited, we are all loading up our van with the 3 kids and 4 adults and got a hotel room to share, should be lots of fun. It's also Andrew's birthday while we are away so: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW! We hope we will give you a good day on Saturday spending it with our crazy circus family of 5!
CHOW...
2 comments:
It is so hard to believe that Jonah is starting school this year and that Alexis is already 3 months old. Time sure flies. My neice, Gabrielle, is starting junior kindergarten in Ontario too. Our kids will be later getting into school down here because they have to be 5 when the school-year starts. Maya's birthday is September 29th so she will be turning 6 just 2 weeks after she starts school. Seems old but that's just how it is.
Have fun in Calgary. We are hoping to get up there next summer.
WoW she is really starting to look like her daddy!
I came across your site and I think it is just great! I am Faye's sister in law from Manitoba, I hope you don't mind me checking in on you from time to time!
Lorianne Goderis-Lytle
Post a Comment