Monday, September 14, 2009

Cutie Patootie


These pictures are Alexis at 12 weeks old, I am in love with so many of them!
The centre picture is with her flower headband she wears to church and things, top left she is holding her stuffed dog she got from her Nana in the hospital, bottom middle she is also wearing her knitted flower hat I got her and she has daddy's Edmonton Oiler salt & pepper shakers in the chef picture, all these things make the pictures so personalized and I love them, Enjoy the feast for your eyes, lol.

4 comments:

sarah said...

Oh My Goodness. Those pictures are SO adorable, I cant get over them! She so beautiful in all of them, I showed my mom and we both agreed its going to be a tough decision on which ones to order!

RainbowBrite said...

So cute!

Tammy Williams said...

I love the one on the bottom with the pink hat. SO CUTE!

Mom said...

What a beautiful, beautiful baby! And I am not biased at all! What a blessing this little sweetheart is.