
This post is a week late. Logan turned 3 last Friday. Jonah and Logan had swimming lessons for the first 2 weeks of August and they ended last Friday on his birthday.



Logan has a favorite blankie with matching pillow, it has to come everywhere, even to swimming lessons, he wanted to bring it in the pool, but I had to say no!
2 comments:
Thinking of you Beth & wanted to let you kinow thast you are in my prayers often. I can't imagine what you are facing but do know what an emotional toll this has been for you. Stay strong, you are a terrific person, & I know without a doubt that
God will carry you through all of this, even when it doesn't feel like it. Love ya.
ps. I love the bling on your blog!!
That cannot be Logan! Wow. They grow so fast!
Post a Comment