I have realized also that I did not get a 2 month old post up for my daughter, she is now a week away from 3 months I can't believe it!!
At 2 months she weighed in at 12 pounds 13 ounces. She is an absolute joy, she is not sleeping through the night yet, but that is okay, she is my last baby (I think:P) and I do not want her to grow up too fast, I don't even want her to start solid food until the last minute, because I will feel like I am starting losing her then. I am so afraid the legal system is going to take me away from my babies and Alexis is so fragile at her young age, but also the boys are older and will be affected in other ways emotionally, I just pray that doesn't happen and the only one damaged will be me going through these crappy days while putting a smile on and making sure my kids don't know any different!
Well those are my thoughts and feelings for the day.....
CHOW...
At 2 months she weighed in at 12 pounds 13 ounces. She is an absolute joy, she is not sleeping through the night yet, but that is okay, she is my last baby (I think:P) and I do not want her to grow up too fast, I don't even want her to start solid food until the last minute, because I will feel like I am starting losing her then. I am so afraid the legal system is going to take me away from my babies and Alexis is so fragile at her young age, but also the boys are older and will be affected in other ways emotionally, I just pray that doesn't happen and the only one damaged will be me going through these crappy days while putting a smile on and making sure my kids don't know any different!
Well those are my thoughts and feelings for the day.....
CHOW...
2 comments:
Beth, she is so beautiful!!!!
They are all so beautiful. I can hardly believe our babies are 3 yrs old. Maya's 3rd birthday is just a month away. Where does time go?
Blessings for the months to come.
Post a Comment