On to the happier things in my life.... I am 36 weeks now and feeling the weight of the pregnancy major now!! I went to the doctor today and baby is still head down, behaving nicely for me :) I am measuring 39, which is why everyone asks if my baby is due today! I got my prenatal papers now to take with me which is freaking me out a bit, that means it is very close. I also went over some of the things that will happen at the birth. Unfortunately, I am still a VBAC high risk blah blah, once a c-section is done there is no being a low risk virgin. Which means I still have to have an IV placed once I am admitted and in labour, but I can choose to have it saline blocked so I don't have to be attached to a dang metal pole! I am adament I need to be free of anything restricting me from getting through this labor better than my first 2! I will not be strapped with monitors in a bed on my back, I need to move and use the things I am preparing with my doula and the pool and such.
I will take another picture soon and post it.
Keith said today we should have this baby before his next pay, which could be true. With his job he only gets paid once a month on the 20th, so today was for March's work and the next one will be May 20th, after the due date, so we'll see if she wants to be nicer than her brothers and be early/on time or not!
Till next time...
I will take another picture soon and post it.
Keith said today we should have this baby before his next pay, which could be true. With his job he only gets paid once a month on the 20th, so today was for March's work and the next one will be May 20th, after the due date, so we'll see if she wants to be nicer than her brothers and be early/on time or not!
Till next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment