You look super cute. That is going to be one big baby! Good luck, can't wait to hear about it. I pray that you get the labour experience that you want.
I know I probably looked that big right before having Maya but it still seems so surreal how a body can stretch like that in just a few months. Hope you have her soon for your sake!
Down here, I don't even think I had the option of having the IV in me or not. It was a pain when I was in the hospital with Maya but I insisted on having it put in my left arm the second time around. MUCH easier as I am a righty! Oh and the tub works wonders. Have fun with it and perhaps you can even persuade Keith to join you in there like I did with Jeremy.
3 comments:
You look super cute. That is going to be one big baby! Good luck, can't wait to hear about it. I pray that you get the labour experience that you want.
Holy Canolli! I feel for you. Here's hoping for an early delivery!
I know I probably looked that big right before having Maya but it still seems so surreal how a body can stretch like that in just a few months. Hope you have her soon for your sake!
Down here, I don't even think I had the option of having the IV in me or not. It was a pain when I was in the hospital with Maya but I insisted on having it put in my left arm the second time around. MUCH easier as I am a righty! Oh and the tub works wonders. Have fun with it and perhaps you can even persuade Keith to join you in there like I did with Jeremy.
Post a Comment