Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby Girl Perry's room

The painting is done and now the furniture has arrived and is assembled. It is looking like she can move in any day now :)
I am very pleased with how it has turned out! Thanks to Mom & Dad Perry for getting the paint and doing all the painting, and her beautiful bedding and accessories! Thanks Mom & Dad Scarbeau for the beautiful furniture. She is so spoiled. I am getting very anxious to hold and see her now.
Here are some pictures of the new girly nursery. I am so glad I am ending with a girl, I love my boys to bits but getting to do the dresses and stuff for our last one is going to be so much fun!


Room BEFORE
as Logan's



ROOM AFTER

The wall behind the crib is light pink and the other 3 walls are a light beige, but look pink from the light reflecting.



Crib is convertible to day bed and double bed.
"Sugar & Spice and everything nice"



Her bedding is ladybugs in brown and pink.

Change Table


5 comments:

Desiree said...

Very nice! Everything seems ready for her to make an appearance, other than the small point of waiting til she is due!! Do you have a name picked out for her yet?

BethJoy said...

We are pretty close, other than I am not ready to not be pregnant again yet and she needs at least another 5 weeks to be term! We have not picked a name yet, getting close but when we do we will keep that to just us until she is born!

Miranda said...

Looks great! I love the dark furniture, so pretty.

Tammy Williams said...

I LOVE LADY BUGS! So cute! Did you paint that picture of the 2 lady bugs or buy it?
I bet it feels nice to get it done. I am always working on my kids' rooms. It's a vicious disease I have - decorating! Hope all is well.

Angie said...

What a beautiful room! You guys did great.