Monday, March 30, 2009

33 WEEKS

I am 33 weeks, 7 more to go or so! I went to the doc today and I am very healthy, my blood pressure was great, I was worried about it, but its all good. My weight is fine, although this will be a record breaker pregnancy for me, I am 1 pound less today than when I delivered Jonah, and 2 pounds higher than when I delivered Logan. I didn't think I was that fat already cause I thought I looked huge with Jonah at the end. Oh well it is my last one, hopefully I can get it off okay after!
SHE IS HEAD DOWN!
Yay! Which she wasn't 4 weeks ago, so hopefully she can't move enough to flip anymore and will stay that way. It makes me happy as I want a natural delivery and to labor in the birth pool and have my doula Tara this time.
Anyway all is well on baby front, 3 weeks till my next appt and then I go weekly for the last 4 weeks, I can't believe it is coming so soon now, can't wait!
I am going away this weekend for a women's weekend, so no kids and hubby! I am looking very forward to getting away, this has been a long winter and rough time in my life, and still will be for a while longer, so I need a refresher.
till next time...

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

I found that I gained a lot more weight when I was pregnant with Maya than when I was having Declan. I think it's because you carry them differently. I looked like a beached whale with Maya and with Declan it just looked like I had a basketball in my belly. I was 198 lbs when I went to the hospital to have Maya. That's a lot for a girl who's only 5'2" tall:) Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend. I would love to go on a women's weekend away.

Kirst said...

A women's weekend hey? That'll be fun. Who you going with? What ya doing?

I can't believe you only have 7 weeks to go. Crazy!