Saturday, March 14, 2009

31 weeks


I have 9 weeks to go and today we went for our last UC baby visit! She has gained about 2 pounds since we saw her mid January. She is getting chunky, & is about 3.5-4 pounds or so. When she showed us her legs and girlie parts her leg looks pudgy already!! She is head down, yay! She was head up 2 weeks ago at my doctor appt. She has been wriggling a lot and I hope she stays head down now.



I can't wait to hold her in my arms and kiss her, this has been a tough pregnancy, not pregnant wise but life wise of course. I have had the normal pregnant complaints, nausea, heartburn, waddling now etc. but the other crap has been very hard every day to deal with on my own but having her inside me has helped a ton. God has His hand in all of this I know.
We had a bith prep class and hospital tour with our doula a week ago. It was a great class and nice to know what the doula does at the hospital for us, I know it will help us (ME) a LOT! I am very excited, it is coming fast. At the birth prep class I ran into an old friend I worked with at Canada Place Daycare 8 years ago, she is having her 2nd baby, and it was cool to run into her.

Till next time...

2 comments:

RainbowBrite said...

So cute!
Can't wait to meet her

Evey said...

Those ultrasounds are amazing. Glad you and baby are doing well.