Tuesday, January 20, 2009

UC Baby & Bunkbeds

This weekend we put the boys Bunk Bed together. The top rail was broken so for the first night they slept together on the bottom and we figure maybe even for the time being they can share, until Jonah feels totally comfortable up top! Jonah slept on a top bunk in the summer when we were in B.C, and I am not worried about him so much as Logan climbing the ladder in the night! I don't want to remove the ladder at night if Jonah is up there in case he needs to come down.
The move has so far been very successful. At nap time Logan sleeps in it by himself and Jonah has quiet time downstairs in the spare room on his old bed (will be his room and bed when he's older!). So the baby room is unoccupied now and I have lots of work to move Logan's clothes over and empty it of baby furniture to paint it for our little girl!



When I came to bed Sunday night Logan was still awake and Jonah was fast asleep. Logan was excited about the new company he gets to sleep with. He's been on his own for over 2 years so this is kinda cool for him! The other cool thing is it kept Jonah in bed ALL NIGHT, he said he needed to keep Logan company. So Keith and I may have our bed back to ourselves all night for a few months until baby arrives and I'm nursing 24/7 again! It would be really nice except my body is not my own with baby getting bigger and moving and keeping me up at night now. Keith is making fun of me because I am already moving slower to get off the couch and he says I still have a long way to go.


Here is our baby girl. She has a heart shaped face and plump cheeks. She was loving sucking on her fingers, she can join her big borthers in that, Jonah and Logan both love sucking their hands right now, and Jonah sucking his gloves too!






Giving me the Peace sign to chill out mom, everything will be okay!



She's 100% GIRL!




Her little foot

It was very cool getting this ultrasound done for fun. I could have 5 people in the room. So Keith, Jonah, my mom, my dad and Keith's mom were there. Keith's dad watched Logan there while we were watching her for the hour. I had to drink a can of coke and had a sucker during it to keep her awake. She kicked as soon as I layed on the table and Jonah and my dad saw my shirt pop out. It had my parents in tears, it was very cool! We got a cd with over 100 pictures on it and I get a DVD of the session. I guess my placenta is on the front so it was a little difficult to get great shots of her face because she was right up against it kinda hiding, but she moved away from it a bit, but the technician told me I can come back for free for another session to get more footage for the DVD. I am going back next monday so I get to see her again soon, YAY!

P.S Today I had a SWEET MOMMA Massage and it was wonderful!
There is so much tension in my body from what I am going through right now so it was a bit painful.

Thank-You to everyone out there who is lifting me up in prayer and doing whatever you can to help me through this horrible tragedy in my life with making us dinner and my massage today was such a blessing! THANK-YOU so much.

4 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

Tell Keith to Shut-It! Put a baby in HIS belly and then see how quickly he can move...haha! Looks like the boys are having fun together in the bed. There is no chance Maya would stay in bed with her brother....not at this stage anyway. How fun for them! You will love decorating for your girl...I know I did!

Miranda said...

It was nice to see you yesterday. Hopefully we'll be seeing more of each other if our kids are in the same class. It is nice to hear you talking with more hope...

Baby is super cute...kinda looks like Logan to me. :)

Desiree said...

You sound much better, and that is nice to hear. Baby looks great! Continue to take care!

RainbowBrite said...

She is beautiful Beth. I can't wait to see her in person.

I love that picture of Logan. What a cutie, with his big smile