Well, life is going by and I am not blogging! I do not feel like there is much to blog about, well there actually is as I have a lot of good in my life as you will see in the following pictures. But unfortunately the BAD often always outweighs the GOOD, which has been my constant daily battle and sometimes hourly battle I have been facing over the last 38 days! This is the darkest hardest time in my life, and though I know I am not facing it alone as I have my husband, kids and family going through this with me I feel very alone in the dark with only God as my lamp! I do not know how people face struggles without Him, those are probably the people who resort to suicide or other evil temptations, cause Oh my Gosh I am so against one taking their life, that is a decision only for God to decide when He needs me home, but I have had many a thoughts over the last month of 'Do I need to go through this God, don't you need me yet?' But then my heart aches at the very thoughts in my mind as I have so much beauty in this life the Lord has given me that I must stay here for a while longer and endure this horrific pain. I have felt the very Hand of God holding me up, there is no doubt. Although the stress has been pretty bad and I am experiencing some MS symptoms starting to flare right now, which anger me more, as I have been handling my remission so well, and then for this to mess it all up makes me feel more out of control, but again I can only lay it at His feet. I will continue to fight the battle, even if my hand struggles to change my sons diaper I will get it done no matter what! Please pray that my health does not add to this mess, I have been having mainly left side tingling, in my leg and now my hand and down my arm, when I move my head in a certain direction it will get worse. I just do not want it to cause loss of use of my left side. People tell me not to worry, but when you don't know if you'll be pumping breast milk in a prison cell it's a little hard not to stress.
Anyway...
I wanted to post to show my beautiful family through this most difficult Christmas we have ever had, there is still so much to be joyful and Thankful for!
Baby Update:
I am feeling baby move a lot now, she is kicking very low, not like the boys, it's very different. I am still nauseous, so still taking diclectin. I have really bad acid problems but that is due to the pregnancy expanding upwards and my Extreme stress I have been under. Sleeping is getting to that uncomfortable state already, no back sleeping and no tummy sleeping makes my hips and back hurt a lot. But other than those typical pregnancy complaints, I am so happy that I have this baby girl to hold onto at this time! We met with our Doula Tara, and I am very excited about having one this time. She will do all the background work and Keith is my support!
Today was a strange day, what I had to do today is nothing I would wish on anyone. Thank-You mom for coming with me and the boys and lunch was really nice, and making Jonah laugh was great too, so was a little baby clothes shopping:) Love you MOM! Today is over and the next hard part to get through will be 2 weeks from today, as long as my lawyer gets the disclosure soon, or we will have to adjourn the date.
Till next time, whenever that may be....
Anyway...
I wanted to post to show my beautiful family through this most difficult Christmas we have ever had, there is still so much to be joyful and Thankful for!
Baby Update:
I am feeling baby move a lot now, she is kicking very low, not like the boys, it's very different. I am still nauseous, so still taking diclectin. I have really bad acid problems but that is due to the pregnancy expanding upwards and my Extreme stress I have been under. Sleeping is getting to that uncomfortable state already, no back sleeping and no tummy sleeping makes my hips and back hurt a lot. But other than those typical pregnancy complaints, I am so happy that I have this baby girl to hold onto at this time! We met with our Doula Tara, and I am very excited about having one this time. She will do all the background work and Keith is my support!
Today was a strange day, what I had to do today is nothing I would wish on anyone. Thank-You mom for coming with me and the boys and lunch was really nice, and making Jonah laugh was great too, so was a little baby clothes shopping:) Love you MOM! Today is over and the next hard part to get through will be 2 weeks from today, as long as my lawyer gets the disclosure soon, or we will have to adjourn the date.
Till next time, whenever that may be....
We had Christmas with Uncle Rob on Dec.13th when he came to see us during the beginning of this mess. Here are the boys and their Mexican instruments from Uncle Rob.
6 comments:
Oh Beth. I wish nothing but the best for you and your family. I am constantly thinking of you and the pain you must be feeling. I am praying for you. Hopefully this mess will all be over with soon. You look great! Take care!
We are constantly praying for you. Your bravery and incredible testimony are an inspiration to us all.
Love,
Lucinda
What a beautiful post! There is nothing like the joy of the season to lift your spirits a bit. That and that silly Santa beard! Looks good on Jonah=). I have also wanted to ask you if you have seen the Johnny Depp movie "Charlie & the Chocolate Factory"? That TV kid looks a lot like Jonah to me, although I think Jonah probably has a better attitude=) Anyway, I just want you to know that I am constantly thinking of you and praying for a blessed closure to this crazy time in your life. I pray that it will all be over by month end! HUGS!!!
Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever;
wisdom and power are his.
He changes times and seasons;
he sets up kings and deposes them.
He gives wisdom to the wise
and knowledge to the discerning.
He reveals deep and hidden things;
he knows what lies in darkness,
and light dwells with him.
I thank and praise you, O God of my fathers:
You have given me wisdom and power,
you have made known to me what we asked of you,
you have made known to us the dream of the king.
~Daniel 2:20-23
This passage is when Daniel is expected to tell King Neb not only the meaning of his dream but also what the dream was or else he would kill him. Even though it was IMPOSSIBLE for Daniel to know what the King had dreamt, Daniel asked him and he answered!
God is sovereign! Wisdom and power are His! He will prevail! I pray for you all the time.
Your faith is amazing especially during these tough times. What a great witness you are. I'm sorry that you are having the ms flare ups. As always you are in our thoughts and prayers. Love ya!
That was so sad to read. I'm sorry you're going through such a tough time. You're blessed to have this girl on the way, and I bet that was God's way of helping you through this.
Things will turn out okay. Just remember "This too shall pass."
Keep your chin up and hopefully soon this will be over with.
Hope to see you tonight.
Post a Comment