Above is Jonah and I on the plane leaving Edmonton on Saturday Oct. 6th. The boys were great on the plane, Jonah watched treehouse pretty much the entire flight. Logan fell asleep on takeoff in the straddling mommy position they make you put your baby in. He then slept for about an hour after that, so that was great, seeing as he is not my baby anymore, and rarely naps on me, only if I am nursing him before his afternoon nap!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
We're home!
Above is Jonah and I on the plane leaving Edmonton on Saturday Oct. 6th. The boys were great on the plane, Jonah watched treehouse pretty much the entire flight. Logan fell asleep on takeoff in the straddling mommy position they make you put your baby in. He then slept for about an hour after that, so that was great, seeing as he is not my baby anymore, and rarely naps on me, only if I am nursing him before his afternoon nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the picutre of both of them standing up at the window! It shows just how big logans getting.
welcome back!
Post a Comment