I figured seeing as I don't have as much time to post all at once as I do pictures, I will post in stages of our exciting trip! First will be when me, the boys and Mom & Dad Perry stopped in Hamilton at my Grandparents the Saturday we landed in Toronto:
Oh, and after the great flight with the boys, we landed on time but could not get off the plane for 1 hour because of a storm, and the lightning kept the workers off of the tarmac, so the plane could not park!! It was so muggy on the plane after it landed and the boys got kind of cranky. Here is the rain on the QEW as we drove from Toronto to Hamilton!!
2 comments:
Even as a young Mom I still wonder why kids squeal(sp?) so much. Looks like they have fun with your grandparents.
Your grandma looks so young!
Post a Comment