Me and the boys fly out this time tomorrow morning! My in-laws are flying with me, and we are spending the weekend in Hamilton (which is 28 degrees right now!) with my extended family for Thanksgiving. Keith will be dropped of late late monday night. And we will then be going to Niagara Falls for 2 nights/3 days and then back to Toronto for Thursday and Friday with Rob, and we fly home Saturday afternoon.
ABOVE is Jonah having fun on the BIG swing, he is still getting the hang of it.
Last night I told Jonah he could sleep with mommy, and when I came up to bed he had brought some other friends with him!! The enitre Pooh bear family.
He wore his LOVE DAD jammies in honour of him being away! It felt wierd being alone once I put the kids to bed, the big guy is usually right beside me. He's my best friend and I Love him so much.
Anyway, this will be my last post before we get home in over a week. Hope there is no snow when we get home!
2 comments:
Sounds like the guys are going to have lots of fun traveling together. We were in Indiana in June and it is a nice state. My sister-in-law lives there. Anyway, I hope you have a great time in Ontario too. Niagara is so beautiful and I hope to take my family there one day too. Have fun!
Have fun Bethany
Jonah and Logan you be good for you mom!
Post a Comment