Tuesday, October 10, 2006

OUR TRIPFinal


We had a great trip, visiting so much family we haven't seen in a long time, and a first time for the boys for a lot of them. It was very exhausting, the boys were so well behaved but a 6 week old is exhausting no matter what. Logan is back on his sleeping pattern now that we are home & it is getting better and better. Last night was 10:30-7:30!!
I was anxious to get home at the end of the week because I was so tired, but now I want to go back and spend a little more time with everyone. I don't know when we will see them again.
Rob is coming home for christmas, so we are all looking forward to that.

1 comment:

Kirst said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You sure packed a lot in for the time you were there. It is always nice to see family. Glad you had fun. Miss you. We will be coming up in a couple of weeks. I think the Friday is the 20th. Hopefully we can get together. I would love to see Logan. And of course everybody else, but I haven't seen Logan yet. Talk to you soon.