Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Logan Dedicated

On Thansgiving Sunday we had Logan dedicated. My mom did the dedication, as my dad did Jonah's, it was my mom's turn. Of course Logan cried while my mom had him, as did Jonah at his. I even nursed Logan the song before we came up so he would hopefully be happy until after it was over, but it didn't work. My mom did a wonderful job, holding him while screaming and praying at the same time, Thank-You Mom & Dad for being an important part in the dedications of our boys.
We have so much to be thankful for every year, and this year the list just keeps on growing. We had another healthy boy enter our family and we sold & bought a bigger house just in time for Logan to be born 4 weeks later. We bought our house at the perfect time, God's time, for the neighbourhood has increased greatly in price in just 4 months, God was watching over us!
Our house feels so warm & the right place to be.
I am so thankful for all of the blessings God gives to me & my family,
and continues to give.

3 comments:

Kirst said...

He sure looks like Keith. Or am I seeing things. It was so clear that Jonah looked like you. The outfit that Logan is wearing, is that the same one Jonah wore? He looks so cute! He sure is getting big.

Anonymous said...

I see Keith too, especially in this picture! It is the same outfit Jonah was dedicated in. I can't believe he is 2 months old already, the time goes so fast. He has already doubled his birth weight.

Anonymous said...

How adorable. This picture should be framed!
We are probably going to have Maya dedicated at the beginning of November. She will wear my dedication dress from when I was 10 days old. I have to make sure I wash it well though because there is some 28 year old drool on the collar...haha.