Thursday, October 19, 2006

BREAKING NEWS...

A COUSIN is on its way for Jonah & Logan, Brian just called me and told me Chrissy's water broke on her way to the hospital for a non-stress test, so she is being assessed right now and Brian is on his way. So hopefully her labour will start soon and the baby will be here today, but being a first timer, it may be tomorrow!?? I want to go see the baby tonight, so let's hope! I am so excited, YAY.

In other news, yesterday, Logan had his 2 month immunizations. He cried of course, & I felt bad of course. He weighs 14 pounds 1 ounce and is still 24" long, he is between the 90-95th %, so big for his age, like his big bro. I really notice it when the 2 1/2 year old I look after is standing beside Jonah and Jonah is a whole head taller than him and they are the same age!! I may have some 6 feet boys in the future. Scary, they will one day be able to carry me.

Chow for now, pray for a healthy arrival of Brian & Chrissy's baby:)

Mamma to:
Jonah 2 years 8 1/2 months
Logan 2 months

6 comments:

RainbowBrite said...

THANKS FOR POSTING BETHANY!
I am so pumped for baby!
I am also glad to hear that Logan is healthy and all that good stuff...he is turning into a little person.

Kirst said...

I'm so excited too. Chrissy phoned me this morning asking if it was indeed her water breaking. I told yep probably. That is exactly what happened to me. We are coming up tomorrow during the day. We need to figure what is happening.
Come on baby Gallimore.

Lindsey said...

EEEP! I'm so excited! I'm so glad you posted it. I check her blog every day to see if she had the baby and forgot to call me. Isn't today her due date? Lucky girl didn't have to wait long.
KEEP ME POSTED!

Jenn said...

Thats about how big Grayson was at that age too. Whats with the big babies?I can't believe he is already 2 months.

Tammy Williams said...

Man, that hardly ever happens...water breaking. Too bad it just didn't happen to everyone so that we ALL knew when to expect a baby...haha. Glad to hear that it will be coming soon. I'm looking forward to the news! Who knows, maybe she will have it on Dayna's birthday...Oct. 21st!

sarah said...

oh my goodness! baby already! good think i checked your blog. and yes your boys are big but they are so cute!