On Labor Day Monday, Keith played in a golf tournament and afterwards there was a BBQ and prizes with their families at the Petersen's. Here we are in their pool! It was Logan's first swim, or dip in the pool:)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I still haven't taken Zoƫ swimming. I was planning to take her this weekend with Isabelle but we all have colds now :( You are looking great by the way!
I had a problem commenting too. Now we all know why - thanks for the update.
I love the pool pictures. We are looking forward to taking our baby to the arena where we are members too. I tried to say in my last few comments on your blog that I think Logan looks like Keith. Is that you consensus too??
2 comments:
I still haven't taken Zoƫ swimming. I was planning to take her this weekend with Isabelle but we all have colds now :( You are looking great by the way!
I had a problem commenting too. Now we all know why - thanks for the update.
I love the pool pictures. We are looking forward to taking our baby to the arena where we are members too. I tried to say in my last few comments on your blog that I think Logan looks like Keith. Is that you consensus too??
Post a Comment