Monday, September 18, 2006

Logan 1 MONTH



I can't believe Logan is 1 month already (last Thursday) and today he is 5 weeks! He is doing great, sleeping well, has a good 4-5 hour stretch to start the night and then it's 3 hours for the rest of the day until bed time again. 3 hours without eating, not sleeping all that time, he is awake a lot more now, but he can't entertain himself much now right now while he is awake so he likes to be held a lot! I have been putting him down awake for his afternoon nap and he has gone to sleep on his own, I am so proud of him! I feed him at 10:30 and then I am usually up at 3 and then again at 6 and I try to get him to go back to sleep again until 8, he spends most of the morning awake now and sleeps in the afternoon, which is nice cause Jonah sleeps from 1-3.

Last weekend I got Mastitis (a soft tissue breast infection), In 2 1/2 years of nursing Jonah I never got one, but I got one this time. I had a fever of 103f, and my right breast was in a lot of pain!! I went to emergency on Saturday morning and found out I had Mastitis, I started antibiotics and they helped right away. Although, Logan reacted to the antibiotics with a bumpy rash on his face and chest, but it is going away now that I have finished the antibiotics.

On thursday I have my 6 week postpartum check!! YAY, time to go back on the PILL! I am also going to take Logan back to the health centre to weigh him, will post with an update then!
CHOW

Jonah 2 years 7 1/2 months
Logan 5 weeks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the little guy is doing really well. It's seems like just yesterday I was reading your arrival announcement. They grow soooo fast! I am glad the antibiotics are helping...that must have been painful.

Anonymous said...

It looks like Logan sleep very peacefully. Cute pictures!

Dayna had a bad infection too. I should tell her to comment on it.

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I've heard that it so painful. Glad to hear you are getting better. What cute kids you have.