Thursday, September 21, 2006

Off to Toronto...

Well, tomorrow morning we fly off to Toronto & Hamilton to see my mom & dad's family & Rob! We will be back next weekend but we will probably go out of town for the weekend, somewhere close. Keith is off until Monday and we won't have holidays again for a while, he can't take anymore this year. No time at christmas because he took 5 days when Logan was born and these 7 days now, even though he only gets 10, he went over by 2 days, but he's a hard worker for them, so he deserves it.

Anyway, had my 6 week check today, I still have a little healing to go, but on the outside I am feeling fine, and have lost 28 of the 30 pounds I gained!! Although, I have lots of work on the saggy baby belly and want to lose another 10 pounds, we'll see how that goes this time.

As far as gaining weight, my baby boy is amazing!! TODAY he weighed in at 12 POUNDS 2 OUNCES!! And he has grown another 1/2 inch, he is 23", no wonder his newborn clothes don't fit anymore. Last night he slept 11-6:30, by his weight today, I now know why. he has slept well the last 2 nights, I hope he keeps it up on our trip.

Chow for now...

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

It's cool to hear that you have lost most of the baby weight. I can't wait to do that:) And as for Logan - what a big boy! He's growing fast. It must be nice to have him sleep through the night too.
Well, I hope you have a great holiday in Ontario. Say "Hi" to Rob for me. Come back safe and sound so we can hear all about your visit.

Lindsey said...

He slept from 11-6:30?! SWEET! I hope my little guy starts that at six weeks! Oh man, you are a lucky girl!