Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Keith's 30th birthday!!!


Well I figured I would send a tribute to my husband whose birthday is today! I can't believe my husband is 30. I just want to say I Love you so much, and thank you for giving me you and Jonah to share the rest of my life with, I am so lucky!!! Happy Birthday Keithy XXOO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Keith. I suppose I am going to be one of those stay-at-home women who gets to blog all day too. First Lori, then Yvonne, then Miranda, now Beth! Anyway, Keith, I hope you had a great 30th birthday and Beth - keep trying....another beautiful baby could be in your future.

God Bless,
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Keith!

I am very excited you have a blog Beth. I look forward to seeing lots of pics of your little guy, he is adorable!

Come visit my blog too:)

Yvonne

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Keith!