Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Jonah


This was Jonah 2 weeks ago when we went to the spray park by our house. He doesn't like getting water in his face but he was loving the water coming out of the ground.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh he looks like you there for sure. So cute! Oliver is deathly afraid of the water, we are hoping this changes over the summer.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the links! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth!!! Glad to see you have a blog too. Mine is www.isabellesmom.blogspot.com
I love this picutre of Jonah by the way...he's so cute.

Anonymous said...

I used to be scared of those things when I was little. I always got water up my nose and stuff.

Cute pic! He does look exactly like you here....

Anonymous said...

Ok so I am starting to get the hang of this everyday thing. Today was my last day of work - THANK GOODNESS! I will be heading down to Oregon next weekend. Anyway, Beth I just wanted you to know that I added your site to ours as well. Happy Blogging...
Tams