Friday, May 13, 2011

More pictures...lots of them...

Alexis on Sunday mornings, getting her hair curled and playing in mommy's make-up kit!




In February Ben, Jonah & I went down to visit Brett.
We went bowling with 2 of his friends, Michelle and Ty. They are really nice friends of his!


Jonah and Brett bonding! Jonah made Brett sit with him in the back because he doesn't get to see him much anymore, he really misses his Uncle Brett!


Brett's cat Harper wondering what these air beds are doing invading his small place!


Brett had issues with Animal when he was a little boy which Ben and I tormented him with. Keith & I bought him this shirt because it was so perfect!
It says "Want Woman!"


Jonah holding Harper




The First weekend in March we went to Banff for the weekend. Brett joined us there but we also drove by his place in Calgary on the way home. Alexis loves Harper the cat.



Walking the streets of Banff


Brett's 1 bdr apartment in Calgary!
We sure miss him but happy to see him happy :)


Ben & Brett sharing the wall bed in our loft hotel room.



Brett forgot his bathing suit so we made him rent the historic one piece!

All 5 of us in the hot springs.
It was snowing and so it was very misty and foggy for the pictures.



Alexis loves the water!



Our 3 gorgeous kids!


We stayed at the Banff Douglas fir resort which has an indoor mini water park and a kids play park inside. Here are the kids playing one night!




Our hotel room balcony.


Our room from below. 2 beds upstairs and a playpen for Alexis where we slept and the uncles were in the living room wall bed.

At the end of March when it finally started to warm up and Jonah and I played in the front yard and I buried him.


Jonah climbing our tree



This is an occasional after school special, where I give the kids whip cream shots in the mouth! When daddy's away we will play :)



Alexis loves to color ... she also LOVES her new rain boots! She wears them in the house, but now that they go outside I have to wash them a lot so she can wear them inside too.


Packer had an eye removed due to glaucoma. He was not bothered by it one bit, same high energy cocker he is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bethany,
It has been awhile since you last blogged. almost two months. I am hoping for an update soon, as I am off from work (school). I am snoppy that way. LOL
Hope you are having a great summer so far.
Jenn