Wednesday, February 02, 2011

The last few months...dedicated to Jen Fenton


I have been so lazy posting lately and I'm sure people don't check in anymore, except for Jen, and she is SO tired of seeing Jonah turned 7! lol :)
So here you go... These are some pics from the fall, more current pics to come soon, I promise....

ALEXIS 1st STEPS!! September 1st 2010 @ 15 months

All my kids walked after a year and I wasn't surprised Alexis followed suit.
I was sooo happy she started walking at the beginning of September, I didn't want to miss her first steps during the 3 week trial (sep20-Oct8th), I would have been choked is she did, but I'm sure my mother-in-law would have kept it to herself :)


Jonah's 1st day of Grade 1 September 2010

Logan's 1st day of playschool September 2010
He goes Mon & Wed mornings from 8:45-11:15am and it has been great for him. It's down the hall from his kindergarten class for next year and also, Jonah passes every day to go to music class!


My Great Aunt Lil from Hamilton came down during the trial in late September. I had so much support day in and day out, I will forever be grateful!


My brother-in-law Rob came from Toronto for the trial and was here for 2 weeks, the 3rd week ended up only being 1 day: the Verdict day, so he was here for everything else and Keith & I called him on our drive downtown the morning of the verdict because it felt very strange not having him in the van. He came with me every day! Keith had to work most days to keep the income coming for us, except for the days I really needed him there, like when I had to take the stand. Otherwise, Rob was my constant, and I am so grateful for him for that and now we have a bond not many people get to have with someone. He was a great ear and voice during our many breaks and walks to city center mall!


In October we took a trip to Jurassic Forest, north of the city. The kids had fun!
There are motorized dinosaurs in the forest. Here are the boys playing in the min dino playground they have.



Perry Family: Halloween October 31st 2010

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting!! I was so happy to see someting else.LOL I will keep looking back to see more updates. Thanks for the dedication.You are GREAT!!
Jen

Desiree said...

I check in all the time! Thanks for a new post, keep them coming!

Dayna said...

I always check too! Great pics!