Wednesday, March 10, 2010

6 things


Kirsten tagged me so I am going to share 6 things about me.
Before I do, I had to post a picture or two. Sunday was the Oscars and our good friend Kerry (Berrisford) came over for the party. We always have to take pictures on my Macbook, it wouldn't be a party otherwise :P Above is Karri & I, we are NOT going to the salon who did us up for this night again!


Okay, 6 THINGS:

1) I am a stay at home mom of 3 Great kids! What I always wanted to be able to do, couldn't afford to in past but now do not have much choice.

2) Want to finish my Birth Doula Certification, is on hold right now until I can CLEAR my freakin' NAME.

3) Love, Love, Love Breastfeeding all my babies. I've been breastfeeding for 6 yrs + and still counting! Pretty much went from one to the next, with 2 week break before Logan was born and 6 months before Alexis birth. Logan/I quit because of HELL happening at the time, not really our choice but I pretty much was in a depression for a month or two.

4) Want to give up EVERY day, but I don't!

5) Have an amazing husband, who is such a great provider, Father, and my Best Friend!

6) Wonder if I'll ever recover from the loss of other children in my home? Miss them dearly every day.

TAG 4 People: Lindsey, Angie, Heather & Tammy

2 comments:

Desiree said...

I am so sorry that you have to go through all of this! I thought this was supposed to be all over last November(?). I pray for you and your family every day...take care.

BethJoy said...

Thanks Desiree, Prayers are STILL needed very much so. That is another hard thing of all this is a lot of people think it's all good now or over, but it's SO not. November was just the preliminary trial. The Trial has been set for 3 weeks Sep.20-Oct 8th where it should be somewhat done by then, I Hope! Hope you and your family of 5 are all doing well!