The Picture below was taken by Jonah on Sept.12th the night I told Keith while we were at Pine Lake for the weekend as a family! His T-Shirt was his gift, it says "my boys can swim". Jonah says it is his "my kids can swim" shirt with waves on top so we go with that too!
So we are going to be having BABY Perry #3. I am 9 weeks Pregnant, with 31 weeks to go plus a couple days as I tend to go over due. The due date is May 19th (My parents 36th wedding anniversary). It is ALSO the day in 2003 that we FOUND out we were pregnant with #1, JONAH! Kind of cool, we found out about our family starting on May 19th and our 3rd and last is due on the same day!! Our 8th wedding anniversary is also one week later on the 26th. I also realized that Jonah was a winter baby, Logan was a summer baby and this baby will be a spring baby, just missing the fall baby, but that is okay I think 3 will be plenty of children for us. We are very excited, but need the next 6 months or so to prepare for the final addition to our family! I am a little scared as to how I will handle 3 but I know it will be just fine when the time comes. Logan will be almost 3 by then and Jonah will be 5 1/2, lots of change and growth will happen in the next 6 months especially for Logan! I am working until March 27th, so 102 days left of work! I am so happy about Keith's new job because it means we will not have to depend as much on my income, even though my income is a very little addition, it was a lot of pressure, but not as much anymore, YAY. We are now BOTH self-employed but his is a lot more dependable than a day home. I will be working for our business (we incorporated it and have 2 common voting shares, so we own it together), I am the bookkeeper for his trucking business which will be income for us that we can pay me for and not to him and be taxed less that way. I am still trying to figure it all out, it is quite confusing at the moment but I hope I can handle it better without the added work of the day home in a few months.
Anyway that is all for now.....
Bethany Joy Mommy to:
preggers with #3: 9 weeks
Jonah: 4 years 8 months
Logan: 2 Years 2 months
12 comments:
Congratulations you guys!
That is awesome. You will be fine with 3 kids. Everyday gets easier and having kids a bit older will help. You'll have so much fun and it's fun to watch the kids with baby.
How are you feeling?
Congrats again!
Wow congratulations. I had no idea you were trying already...I thought you were waiting a few months. Are you secretly hoping for a girl this time around? The good news is you will be pregnant in the winter and not the summer. I went through 2 summer pregnancies - not fun! Congrats you guys.
PS. Yes, we are done. I am missing the baby stages but I'm happy to see our little ones grow.
Hey Kirst:
It's funny I handle 5 every day with the day home so I don't know why I am having this anxiety about 3, but it may be because they will be mine 24 hours, I can't send them home at the end of a 9 hour day!
As far as how I'm feeling, pretty good, except for that damn nausea and tiredness!! I had to go on Diclectin this 3rd preg, for the 1st time! It's helping a bit, not totally yet, but I just went on it, I suffered through it for 3 weeks, it started at 6 weeks and now I couldn't take it anymore!
I have also had these cramps which have scared me but then my stomach "popped" at 8.5 weeks and I think it was from that, I hope! I feel so pudgy now, I forgot how early you show with 2nd/3rd pregnancies! We weren't telling as fast this time, so now that my tummy has popped it feels weird because people are just finding out!
Talk more later, chow!
Tammy:
Well, we stopped the pill in July, hoping to get pregnant in the fall for a Juneish baby, but it happened in August right away again, we are very blessed in more ways than we can count!
Congrats Fertile Myrtle! Holy cow try #1 or what!?
Congrats!!
Congrats Bethany! Exciting news.
Congrats you guys!
Congratulations!!!! Its so exciting! I cant wait to be and Auntie again! I bought a present for Baby Perry #3 today!
That picture of Jonah and Logan has to be one of the cutest pictures I think I've ever seen of them! They look so excited to be older brothers!
Love you and miss you guys!!
wow, congratulations! On the baby & the new job for Keith!
Congrats!!! That's exciting!!!
Congratulations! Three is busy, but so much fun!
Hey Desiree
Do you still have your blog? How can I get to it?
Post a Comment