Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pigeon Lake


We went to Pigeon Lake this weekend with Grandma & Grandpa. We left on Saturday morning at 9am and came home on Monday at 1pm. We stayed in the Village creek country inn. We had a suite, our room with the boys had a full kitchen, bathroom, queen bed and pull out couch. Grandma & Grandpa had their own room with a queen bed and bathroom. At night we put the boys to bed and went into their room to watch movies together. It was perfect! We went to 2 different beaches, went to a playground, walked around the little village, ate ice cream lots, and had a really nice relaxing weekend. My mother-in-law and I went to the spa they have attached to our inn and I had an hour massage and she had a pedicure. The Men went golfing on Moday morning, while we packed up(good deal for them, haha).
Anyway, it was an absolutely wonderful time and Thank-You Mom & Dad for all the good times and being such awesome Parents and Grand-parents.
We Love You!!!!




Grandpa & Logan walking on the beach



MMMM Ice Cream





Jonah loved the zip line!



and the slide...



and the fire man pole!




Ride-em cowboy.




Saturday was very windy on the water, so we ended up playing in the playground and digging in the sand there!!



5 comments:

LefthandedSocks said...

That ice cream cone holder thing is brilliant

BethJoy said...

Yes it is. I have people comment on it all the time we are out and use it. Plus if you flip it over it holds a popsicle stick and the other end holds an ice cream cone, and it catches the drips.
I'm a gadget queen, I take after my father in more ways than one!!

Tammy Williams said...

Looks like a nice time! Don't you just love the nice weather?

Angie said...

What a perfect sounding weekend. :)
We camp at Pigeon Lake, but it would be nice to be pampered staying at the Inn sometime. Do they have a website I can check out? Or do you have a phone number I can call?

Kirst said...

Fun times. I wish I had a firemans pole.