New member of our family born today! My cousin-in-law Susan and her husband Steven Russell had a beautiful baby girl this morning. 9 days late and weighing 7lbs 11 oz. Jonah was very excited to go visit his new cousin. We asked him before we went if he would give her a kiss, and he said "no, I don't know who she is", fair enough when asking if he would kiss someone he doesn't know. But when we got home after meeting her he said "I love her now and she is my baby cousin!" She is very adorable, we are very happy for you guys!
I think she looks a lot like Steve already and she is only half a day old.
Congrats you 3. We can't wait to visit more in the coming days, our visit was way too short tonight!
I think she looks a lot like Steve already and she is only half a day old.
Congrats you 3. We can't wait to visit more in the coming days, our visit was way too short tonight!
2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL! Congrats to Sue and Steve! Marie seems to be a popular middle name - it is Maya's as well. Beautiful baby and name!
I love that he didn't want to kiss her because he didn't know her...so funny!
Pass on my Congratulations to Sue and Steve!
Post a Comment