
I know Logan is 13 months old, but as a baby who still breastfeeds and breastfed for the first 9/10 months without any other form of liquid (he started baby food around 7 months), my boys didn't really ever need bottles. He does use a sippy cup for his homo milk, water and apple juice but I still use a bottle for his other drinks from time to time, keeps him young in my mind, as he is growing up so fast. Here is Jonah wanting to be a big helper and hold Logan with his milk. It was more of a game for Logan seeing as he doesn't get cuddled with his cup or bottle, only when he nurses, which makes our nursing relationship that much more special. Logan thought it would be funny to spit his milk out rather than swallow it!

Playing outside


Where did it go???

Yesterday Jonah went into the bathroom and got out his "potty reward stickers" we used back in February when he was learning to use the potty, so they haven't been used in a long time and he thought a useful way for them was to put them all over his face, it made me laugh!
4 comments:
How is Jonah doing with the potty training anyway? Is he almost completely trained? By the way, do you guys plan on having more kids or are you done?
Jonah was trained in about 3 weeks, day and night!! He had about 2 night accidents around April/May but that was it. I waited a long time to even start training him, he was 3 when he trained. I tried a few times before that but it wasn't flying so I stopped, and he was finally ready last February. So he has been completely trained for a long time now, it feels like forever since he was in diapers! It is nice only having 1 in diapers, even though I change 3 other kids diapers on top of Logan's EVERY day.
We want 3 kids, always have, so no we are not done yet. But not any where near a 3rd yet! Keith even asked me the other day if we would go for a 4th if the 3rd is another boy. My boys are the best and I wouldn't trade them for anything so if we got another boy that would be awesome! I never saw myself as a mother of 4 and we would have to see about my health by then, Keith really wants me to be done "mothering" (pregnant & nursing) so I can go on MS meds, but so far God has blessed me with great health and keeping up with what he's given me, so we'll see. Our plan is looking at next summer when Logan is 2, so a baby in possibly 2009?? God willing again of course.
Why is it that kids will put stickers anywhere they can find? And most of the time it isn't paper. Too cute! Glad to see Jonah trying to help out.
They are too cute :D
Man Jonah looks so much like you.
Post a Comment