
Logan is 7 Months old today! Man time is flying by so fast. He has started to CLAP! 3 weeks ahead of his big brother!! The next 2 months are going to be a big change I think, if he does some of the things Jonah did: crawled on his knees (not snake drag), pulls up to furniture, waves hi and talking (mama etc)! Except Jonah was eating cheerios by now and also had a bite of my bun off my burger at 8 months!! Logan has been eating oatmeal and peaches the last 2 days, he is a bit behind on the eating, but it is coming! Logan has been sleeping 13 hours today, it is almost 9:30 and we put him to bed at 8:15 last night (he was cranky!). I think he will skip his morning nap today! He is also weeding out his 3rd supper time nap lately. He has also started to roll over in the night and is sleeping on his tummy more now. Anyway all for Logan for now, I hope to go weigh him soon. I hear him now, so I will go nurse him.....

Jonah has been doing well with the toilet. He was in underwear ALL weekend, even when we were out, and had no accidents!! He has been a little off at home this week, but he knows everything, just has to get in a good habit with it. I mean he has been so used to just going whenever and wherever he is. But he spends a lot of time at home in just underwear and a shirt!
These are his heart sunglasses he had to have when we were shopping. Keith calls them his Elton John sunglasses.
My Aunt Kim (my mom's sister) and cousin Robyn are coming to visit this weekend. They are who we are going to spend our vacation with in B.C in August. My Uncle Paul has no more holidays until after April 1st, so he can't come an my cousin Jaclyn is going to Hawaii, leaving this morning I think.
chow
3 comments:
Maya rolls over in her crib too. Just a few days ago I thought I heard her waking up so I got out of bed and went into her room to check on her. She was on all fours trying to sit-up. It was so funny. She is not the best eater either. She would rather take a bottle over food - but we are persistant in trying to get her to take it. Soon she will get it.
Cute pics!
Beth your boys are getting so big. I agree the next few months will be busy for you. Grayson has been crawling all over the place now for over a month and he is much happier. The snake drag can only get them so far. He did that for a while before he was crawling.
Such sweet boys you have. They grow up so fast!
Post a Comment