- Aunty Faye came to see us on friday afternoon, and Logan was enjoying some nice cuddles!
- Jonah as a penguin at west ed mall.
- Logan has a problem with his tear duct and he has a doctor appointment on wednesday. In the mean time, it gets blocked and gooey, and one morning last week this is how he was when he woke up! It was glued completly closed, but he is still smiling because he could see me with his one GOOD EYE!


8 comments:
My friend's little boy had a problem like that with his eye. The doctors said that they wouldn't attempt surgery until he was over a year old. He grew out of it after a few months so when he turned a year it was almost cleared up anyway. My mom had a blocked-tear-duct surgery done when I was young and she had to stay in the hospital a few days. I am not sure if there is an easier procedure now though.
Hope he is feeling better soon!
Yes, well he has had it since he was born and they said he should "outgrow it" by 6 months. It was fine for a while and it has started to act up again, so we are going to the doctor, seeing as it isn't going away and he is over 7 months now, so we will see what they say!
Hopefully it is easy to fix, poor little guy! It is nice to still see him smiling!
Gabrielle had a blocked tear duct too when she was born but it went away at about 4 months. I hope his goes away naturally. My little (big) Michael had his needles the other day and got weighed and stuff - he's now 4 1/2 months and weighs 19 pounds and is 27 inches tall. He's a big boy! We were hoping for an NFL football player so I think we got one! Anyway, take care and I hope all goes well with Logan's eye!
Hey Dayna, you've got a boy like my 2!! You sure will have a football player on your hands!
At 4 months Jonah was 18lb 10oz, 26"
AND Logan was 17lbs 10oz, 27".
Gotta love them big boys hey! :)
I'd love to see your new little guy, and Gabrielle too. do you have my eamil? send me some pics!
Poor Logan. I hope it clears up on its own!
Hope it clears up soon. You could call him one eyed jack. At least he is still smiling. That happened to the Noah and I think he had it for a long time, but it cleared up on its own.
Zoƫ has the blocked tear duct too but when she got sick this last time it got infected and was gooey and gross like that. We just had to use antibiotic drops in it. Logan was jsut sick right? Maybe his eye has an infection?
Post a Comment