
Sorry it has been long since my last post, my life is busy, Jonah plus 2 day home kids and two more part time starting next week! Here we are as the incredible family, Keith through his together the morning before the party, he happens to own a pair of red long johns!!
6 comments:
All I can say is "Oh. My. Gosh."
Nice outfit Keith! Do you wear those long johns often? haha.
What an incredible family!
Picture perfect!!
Sweet Picture, You should blow it up poster size and stick it in the movie room!!!
Big B
What an AWESOME family costume. You guys look great. Good job Keith for thinking that one up. Jonah is too cute for words!
I know this comment is a tad late....I am SO slacking on my blog reading these days. Hope you guys are doing great!
Hey, make a new post.
Post a Comment