Wednesday, November 23, 2005

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!


We put our christmas lights up this past weekend, we have been a little lazy being November 19th and putting up our outdoor lights. Normally we are putting them up sooner because we want to get it done before it gets really cold and snowy but maybe we have been lazy because it has been so warm this year!! No snow on the ground...yet. Jonah wanted to help so he held the string for daddy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the weather has been so great. I love it! Jonah looks so sute helping out with the lights.

Anonymous said...

Lol...he can get a Diet Coke...he could have gone up the ladder :D

BethJoy said...

can't you tell he was on his way up!! hehe. By the way Megs you can tell Ian he is TALKING!! last night he learned how to say 'chocolate', to go with please, and pop and all his animal sounds!! My son first words, please, pop and chocolate, forget mommy and daddy :)

Anonymous said...

Jonah getting a diet coke for uncle B is one for the greatest things I have ever been a part of. I have never been more proud of my Godson!!!!
Big B

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is too cute :)

However you notice how Jonah getes all the attention. Way to go Keith, good job on the lights, you da man!

J

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!!
Make sure you send a picture when they are all lit up at night!

I read your comment on Jonah's first words...I would say that he has his priorities in perfect order.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Beth! (28th)
Good job on getting the lights up. Fun times.