I am so out of habit, I am so sorry :) I also have to clean up my computer because it is so FULL of pictures and has no more room, so for me to upload my camera I have to clean it up!
Anyway, Jonah has graduated Grade 1, and Logan graduated from 4yr old playschool in June. Next year will be fun travelling back and forth to school, morning, noon and afternoon. I do count my many blessings as I can do that and am so very fortunate. My husband is a rock working his butt off every day for 12 hours! I may not like that he is not home with me before 5pm like other families but the trade off is I do not have to work outside the home away from our family. Speaking of me working, I have been antsy since not having the day home since 2008. I have been missing having something my own that I can be proud of and have felt very lost the last 2 years. I am so excited as I finally am able to get back to pursuing my Birth Doula business I began summer of 2008. I have launched my website and a facebook page. I have 1 client already due in the new year and had another meeting and hopefully more will start filtering in. I have advertisements on Kijiji, in local businesses and on Doulamatch.net.
If you haven't already checked out my website, check it out and I'd love to hear feedback to make it better. Thanks so much for checking in still even with my lack of posting :P
My Website
www.joyfulbirthsdoula.com
My Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joyful-Births-Doula-Services
Till next time... I'll post pictures
1 comment:
Bethany,when are you going to blog again? I have no life and I enjoy reading what goes on in yours. Just wondering.
Jenn
Post a Comment