Well, it seems 2 months have flown by and I haven't posted! Alexis turned 1yr 2 months ago and STILL is not walking, but that's okay with me, she is my baby (well for now..who knows if she's the last..Keith has always wanted to adopt!) Summer is half over and we spent July in B.C for a week away, Jonah was in a full day soccer camp for a week and we went to Capital Ex 3 times (well I went 3, the boys went twice, Alexis went once and Keith went once as well). Now it is August and next will be Logan's 4th birthday in a week or so and then swimming lessons for the last 2 weeks of summer and then...well I don't want to go that far ahead cause September is going to be rough! I will leave you with as few pictures as I can to wrap up the last few weeks in our life :)
We went to Capital Ex for the day with Uncle Ben & Aunty Faye. We had a great day and the weather was perfect! Not too hot and no rain! The boys had a blast doing all sorts of rides together and Alexis was so good following them around all day :) Below is a tiny piece of our day.
We went on Friday night during Capital ex for an adult only night! Except the weather was not the nicest, it was a thunderstorm night, but the new indoor exhibition is really nice and holds a TON of people!! Got some donuts & popcorn and walked around. We took the bus, which has an awesome direct route from the end of our street to the gates in 5 minutes!
The sun setting at the end of the night over the crazy mouse roller coaster Jonah, Ben & I went on a few days earlier.
We slept in the tent in our backyard on Sunday night Aug 1st. We are not going to venture out camping with the 3 kids yet. We did it with the boys back when we just had 2 but I think 3 would be too much, especially with Alexis just being 1 right now. Anyway the kids loved it!! Plus plumbing was real close :)
Jonah reading in the dark with his flashlight after Alexis & Logan were asleep! It looks bright because of my flash but he is using the flashlight propped up on his shoulder. He is reading so well, and even getting into reading comic books. I got this free comic book app on my phone for him and got a free avengers comic as my first download.
"Big brother Jonah, it's time to wake up, you shouldn't have stayed up so late reading"
Alexis just pounced on him.
The next night we had a fire to make some smores for bedtime snack.
It started to pour in an instant on our fire, no warning and by the time we ran inside and got everything and everyone inside it stopped and the sun came out!


No comments:
Post a Comment