Saturday, January 09, 2010

7 months


Alexis is now 7 Months old. I know I keep saying it, but the time is going by TOO fast! She is so big, 18 lbs 1 oz exactly. She has started to have some pureed food 2-3 times a day. She is loving most new foods she tries. She is rolling around the living room to get around. She is not trying to crawl. She has no idea she can even try. She had a good christmas. Above is her stocking she'll use every year. Nana & Papa bought it for her when she was shopping with them in a Christmas store in Niagara-on-Lake, Ontario. She has beautiful Big Blue eyes. Everyone always comments on my kids eyes, every one of them has these BIG eyes, and all 3 have different eye colors which is cool! Logan's didn't go blue or brown, but a little gray instead.

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

She's her daddy through and through!

Erin Joy said...

Hi this is Erin from Dutch Girl Diary. You were looking for the Cloth Diaper Pattern Tutorial ... I fixed the link in the sidebar. =)