
Jonah followed me into the bathroom this morning which he normally does, and quite often he asks to sit on his potty seat to be like me of course. So I let him which I have before, but this time he actually went to the bathroom, he PEED! I am not getting too excited because I know children can do it for a while and then totally regress but it's a start! And he tells me now right away when he poos in his diaper, maybe just maybe he'll be toilet trained by the summer and I won't have two kids in diapers! This picture by the way isn't from today, it is from before Christmas practicing!
5 comments:
Good stuff! Oliver is having no regression so far...although a little confused at bedtime when we put him in a diaper for overnight just in case. He sure likes to poop on the potty-what a man!
Go Jonah go Jonah go go go Jonah
Nice work Jonah.
Isabelle used the potty at about 13 months quite regularly but now she is very weird about pooping. She tells me like an hour before she has to poop and complains and fusses til she finally goes. I have given up on the potty for now. She'll sit on it but not actually use it. Plus, I don't want to force it right now with a new baby on the way.
gotta love the potty picture! Jonah will love you for that someday. I posted one of Isabelle ages ago and I don't think she'll be too pleased with me.
GOOD JOB JONAH! CONGRATS!
Beth, I am feeling pretty good so far actually. Just SUPER tired and I cannot concentrate on a lot. Jeremy laughs at me when I can't remember what I had to say. I have my first prenatal visit on Tuesday! Thanks for the feedback on my blog. We SHOULD keep in touch!
Post a Comment