Well this will be the first of many more updates for our growing baby!
I am in my 8th week and had my first appointment this week. It seems like forever from the day you find out yourself until your 1st appointment, but I finally had it & boy was it fun! Not really, I better get used to being invaded for the next while.
It's different this time in a lot of ways, my doctor was like yaddy yadda you know all this, we don't need to go over it, she asked about plans to breastfeed again, and said no problems there, Jonah is still nursing. So she says I will have no problem if I have gone almost 2 years so far with my first. Of course I'm getting the questions again now that I'm pregnant "when are you going to stop.." etc, well I have followed my child's needs so far and every child is different. She says I am about the right size for my weeks, and I am already showing with this one, it's crazy I thought I had more time until maternity clothes. With Jonah being the first I had until about 12-14 weeks, but second babies have the ground work already laid down for them! The other difference this time is I have not thrown up once yet, with Jonah I threw up at least one meal a week for the first 14 weeks but not yet, except a lot of naseau, every day on and off all day, which sucks too! I haven't thrown up but feel like it most of the time! I am also very very tired, the baby is doing a lot of work right now, the baby is fully formed by 12 weeks, then the next 12-14 it develops it's major organs, after that it matures and gains weight, so the first 12 weeks are tiring for my body! but I am trying to rest every afternoon while the kids are napping! That helps a lot.
I know that no two pregnancies are alike but I'm hoping to get a girl this time, but we would love a boy too, it would make it easy for #3 to be either then! I also want to prove Keith's dad wrong, he claims "Perry's don't make girls" so I would like to give him and everyone else a grandaughter & niece. This wil be a different experience also for the fact that this baby is due in August and not January, Jonah was born when it was -30, this child will be the complete opposite. It also means a little different wardrobe from before, but right now I am using my winter clothes from Jonah, so at least they will get used again. Anyway, blah blah, there will be pictures later, I will take belly pictures again, I'm so glad I did that before, and I will also post babies first pic from the 18 week ultrasound if I can scan it and it turns out, which won't be until mid march.
It's different this time in a lot of ways, my doctor was like yaddy yadda you know all this, we don't need to go over it, she asked about plans to breastfeed again, and said no problems there, Jonah is still nursing. So she says I will have no problem if I have gone almost 2 years so far with my first. Of course I'm getting the questions again now that I'm pregnant "when are you going to stop.." etc, well I have followed my child's needs so far and every child is different. She says I am about the right size for my weeks, and I am already showing with this one, it's crazy I thought I had more time until maternity clothes. With Jonah being the first I had until about 12-14 weeks, but second babies have the ground work already laid down for them! The other difference this time is I have not thrown up once yet, with Jonah I threw up at least one meal a week for the first 14 weeks but not yet, except a lot of naseau, every day on and off all day, which sucks too! I haven't thrown up but feel like it most of the time! I am also very very tired, the baby is doing a lot of work right now, the baby is fully formed by 12 weeks, then the next 12-14 it develops it's major organs, after that it matures and gains weight, so the first 12 weeks are tiring for my body! but I am trying to rest every afternoon while the kids are napping! That helps a lot.
I know that no two pregnancies are alike but I'm hoping to get a girl this time, but we would love a boy too, it would make it easy for #3 to be either then! I also want to prove Keith's dad wrong, he claims "Perry's don't make girls" so I would like to give him and everyone else a grandaughter & niece. This wil be a different experience also for the fact that this baby is due in August and not January, Jonah was born when it was -30, this child will be the complete opposite. It also means a little different wardrobe from before, but right now I am using my winter clothes from Jonah, so at least they will get used again. Anyway, blah blah, there will be pictures later, I will take belly pictures again, I'm so glad I did that before, and I will also post babies first pic from the 18 week ultrasound if I can scan it and it turns out, which won't be until mid march.
Merry Christmas everyone:)
3 comments:
Sounds so exciting! I am looking forward to the day when I will get to go through all of the same feelings! Remember when we all did that STRING TEST at our place and it turned out that Sue B wasn't going to have any kids? What was your prediction?? I don't remember! Mine was something like 4 boys and a girl....haha. MAN, I will be having kids until I'm 40!
Welcome to the club! Congratulations!!! I hope you guys have a great Christmas!
Merry Christmas Bethany thank you so much for the gifts I loved them...I am so pumped to be an Auntie again...I also hope that you have a girl because I want to be an auntie to a little dudette
Post a Comment